Sensa Granite: Why Choose It?
SENSA GRANITE: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Granite. One of the materials considered and used by many to use in their homes. Put it in your kitchen or bathrooms. It radiates pleasant aesthetics, beauty and timeless aura. Let its appeal wow your guests!
SENSA GRANITE: WHAT IS IT?
Sensa Granite of Cosentino Group is a natural granite surface that has unique stain-resistant protection. With Sensa Granite’s elegance that is as high as their quality with reliable properties owns a 15 years warranty.
So…how was this amazing stone attained? The Cosentino team travelled all the way to Brazil and India to find the most beautiful stone Mother Nature can create.
Each and every stone they choose follows a strict standard of excellent beauty. Hence, the Sensa Granite has a unique, stylish surface with a striking, yet subtle touch.
SENSA GRANITE: MULTIPLE COLOURS
BENEFITS OF SENSA GRANITE
High performance and high quality. Expect high performance and quality from this material, with guarantee from Cosentino. The quality is so great that Cosentino assures 15 years of warranty for this material (transferable).
Stain Resistant. It has a deep and protective treatment that provides Sensa Granite with high resistance against stains.
Easy maintenance. It is known that natural granite is easy to maintain. Compare it to other granite stones, Sensa Granite is not that difficult to clean.
Certified safe when contacted with food. Sensa Granite by Cosentino counts on a mandatory certification to be perused in your kitchen. Its certification make sure it is safe for you and your kids to eat on.
Unconventional design, made by Mother Nature. Every slab of the Sensa Granite by Cosentino has unique, distinctive veins, textures, and unrepeatable colours.
SENSA GRANITE: HOW TO TREAT IT?
Sensa by Cosentino natural granite is basically maintenance-free. They are easy to clean and the treatment has a 15-year transferrable warranty. The ease and comfort of cleaning it is easy and convenient. All you need is soap, warm water, and a mild household cleaner to clean your Sensa Granite.
Aside from cleaning, here are more ways you can shield your Sensa Granite from the following:
- Scratches. Though granite may be one of the hardest minerals on the planet, keep in mind it also can be scratched. If you have granite as your kitchen countertop, it is recommended you always use a chopping board to protect its surface.
- Thermal shock. Granite is sensitive to thermal shock. A sudden and extreme change in temperature changes may affect the surface long term. It is highly recommended you use table mats, thermal mats or coasters to protect your Sensa Countertop from direct heat.
- Preventive maintenance. Sensa Granite has the right treatment that is to provide stain resistance. The protection make sure your countertop will look top notch with minimal maintenance. Clean it with a bleach-free and mild cleaner to keep it looking glossy and looking new.
- Seals and cuts. Stonemasons working with Sensa Granite by Cosentino have to work effectively, taking everything into account. Considerations and precautions when deciding the locations (like joins, customers’ wishes, kitchen layout, environment conditions, safety measures, the resistance of materials, and cupboard structures).
MAINTENANCE: KEY TAKEAWAY
Here are more ways you can maintain your Sensa Granite countertops:
- Don’t place hot objects directly on the surface. Use tablemats, thermal mats, or coasters to avoid damages.
- If you accidentally spill anything on the countertop, clean and dry the surface immediately.
- Do not cut food directly on the surface because it can scratch it.
- Don’t use highly acidic cleaners as they can damage the surface layer.
- However, there’s a chance that lighter coloured countertops can show watermarks when wet. This happens because the stone darkens when it becomes damp. The stains may vanish when the water evaporates.